Saturday, August 12, 2006

Exciting News - I've Been Published!

We returned from vacation this evening and as I dug through 1532 emails, I found a note from Rena Klingenberg of Home Jewelry Business Success Tips letting me know that she published the article I submitted to her.

The article evolved as I responded to someone's questions about "doing jewelry shows." There is just so much to say on the subject, and there are no really short, concise answers to many of the questions, so the 'answer' grew and grew and grew. I shared the final product with some fellow jewelry artists, thinking it might be of some use to them. At the urging of several peers, including Susan Midlarsky of Aspiring Arts, I submitted it to Rena!

If you're interested in reading the article, you can find it on Rena's website - the title is "Success at Juried Shows". Caveat: Unless you are in the business of selling your handcrafted jewelry, you will probably not find the article very entertaining.

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

Way to go, you! Why didn't you tell me this?!? Oh--I'm supposed to keep up with you via this blog... you did tell me. Thanks.