Monday, February 02, 2009

Camel Poop


Aaron has learned to IM.

Well, to be fair, he has done a little IM-ing before, but only while one of us was standing by telling him what to type and do. Tonight I was sitting with my laptop in the living room and a Yahoo Instant Message popped up from Aaron (who was in his bedroom, a mere 25 feet away):

Aaron Bonner: you rock.[and smell.]

so, of course I responded ~

Jasmine Bonner: LOL
Jasmine Bonner: I don't smell as much as you
Jasmine Bonner: PeeeeEWWW
Aaron Bonner: ow ya
Aaron Bonner: like camel poop?


The internet is awesome. I did a quick Google image search for "camel poop" and found some real gems. Back when I was a kid, if I wanted photos of camel poo, I would have had to search a multitude of encyclopedias and scientific-type books, and even then, I may not have found one.

So, in honor of "Camel Poop:"

4 comments:

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

OMG that is hilarious!! So funny. IM-ing? Wow. Ha. Well, I guess I was about his age when I started, too.

Camel poop. Ha. :)

Love you sis! See you Thursday!

Jessica and Matt said...

Are you kidding me?!? That is hilarious!!! He = a total nutjob!!

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

jas. he's funny! I mean, really funny...the kind that catches you off guard (i.e. the best kind!). :)

RARE1 said...

OH, MY! Makes you wonder what else he can do that you're not aware of. Maybe he can teach me.