Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 18, 2009


A day's worth of pictures. :)


Our relatively new kitty - we got him on Christmas Eve. He was nameless for a long time, then mom came to visit and decided his name must be Sylvester. I sort of think he looks like he just crawled out of the Pet Sematary in this picture.


Katy - THE happiest dog on the planet.


Sylvester and Chelsae are hunting partners.
No telling what they've got in their sights here.


Kitty and Katy are not the best of friends - maybe it's because
the cat doesn't respect Katy's toy boundaries.


Aaron thinks he and kitty ARE the best of friends.
I'm pretty sure I see fear in those feline eyes.


Forced kitty love. At least Sylvester's a pretty good sport about it. He purrs his fool head off when Aaron picks him up.


Sweet Chelsae Butter. She's getting to be an old girl!


Aaron and Daddy going over the airplane controls


This airplane was a Christmas gift for Pressly.
He and Aaron built it and he has deemed it Aaron's trainer.

4 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

So fun! Love the pictures!!! I love me some Katy, by the way - she is so happy and such a lover.

And I can understand why the fear in Sylvester's eyes... and that airplane is HUGE!!!

j.o.r.d.a.n. said...

Fun day! I love the pic where aaron is peeking up over sylvester. I'll call him Sly.

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

How fun! It's been such pretty weather, huh?

Aaron is FINALLY going to have a cousin on our side of the family tomorrow! How exciting.

I love you!

Jill said...

You Gilbreath girls love y'all some animals. Sylvester scares me.

Seriously though, I can NOT believe how much Aaron is growing!!!!