Monday, December 22, 2008

Success(es)!!!

I got my grades for this semester - 4.0 bay-bee!

Pressly and I got all the Christmas cards addressed last night, and I actually got to the post office with them this morning!

I finally purchased frames and mats for some prints I've had for quite a while. Now I need to decide where I'm going to hang these beauties.

Many of our Christmas gifts are wrapped.

I got groceries and the last few stocking stuffers purchased today, so I don't have to fight the retail crowds any more!

I used up some brisket that's been in our freezer for a while - I made yummy taco soup with it!

3 comments:

RARE1 said...

You are AMAZING...i wanna be like you!
mom

Jessica and Matt said...

Well aren't you Martha Freaking Stewart?!?!?!? YOu are my hero.

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Sis-you are amazing! Seriously!