Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ants

And not the cute animated kind, either.  Aaron's bathroom has been overrun by them.  Our super-duper-kill-everything bug killer only takes care of the ones that are around.  By 8:30 p.m., more start moving in.  Last night, they covered the entire vanity inside and out and made weird clusters up the walls.  ICK.  This was the third night in a row we had seen and sprayed them.  And each subsequent night they have come back in larger numbers.

Pressly looked at me and said, "I know when I'm in over my head.  Call an exterminator tomorrow."

So I did.  He'll be here at 12:30.  Hopefully it's an easy fix due to a mound under the foundation.  And not a colony in the walls.

The good news:  They don't bite.  I don't know what kind they are, but they sort of look like what my mom used to call sugar ants.  And the boy down the road called piss ants.

No comments: