Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to the Future... Waayyy back

Thanks to Netflix, we got to expose Aaron to some retro sci-fi goodness last night!


First, I did not remember it being so racy way back when.  Hopefully my sweet, innocent son missed the peeping tom, questionable language, and the attempted rape scene.  Wow.  It's crazy how differently you see something when you are a parent vs. a pre-teen.  There were several times Pressly and I shared a surprised glance.

Second, Pressly had to explain to the young 'un what a cassette tape was.  Oh geez.
If I had a working Walkman, I might buy Aaron this cassette.

I think Aaron love the soundtrack to the movie more than the actual content.  He was dancing around all over the living room at the end, and when I giggled he said, "What?  It's Rock and Roll!   I have to move!!"  Looks like we need to download some Huey Lewis and the News for him.  That's my boy!

1 comment:

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.