Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"B" is for....

Bubbles!

....bubbles....bubbles...bubbles!

What's the point of having a jetted tub if you can't have a little fun every once in a while? We may have a problem, though. Aaron announced he's doin' it again tomorrow!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, where were mom and dad when this was going on?...

Bleeding the clutch hydraulics on the Miata...

Then Chelsae Butter offered to go on a test drive w/ daddy...


And when I went back in the house, I discovered that Katy got in on the Bubble action, too...
although, I'm not sure she was a willing participant.





1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

I love your little family! This is a fun post. With lots of pictures--yay! I'm so glad you're a real blogger now!!! You keep it up, okay den?? And I'll keep blogstalking you...

Love you!