Monday, October 15, 2007

Bring in the Clowns -and- A Hall of Fame

Aaron: "Mom, I finally decided what I'm gonna be when I grow up."
Me: "Great! What?"
Aaron: "A clown."
Aaron: "Sebastian is going to be a clown too. We're gonna work for each other. And throw pies in each others' face."
Me: "Wow, that sounds like fun!"
Aaron: "Mom, I had to pull my clip in class today."
Me: "What did you do?"
Aaron: "I just couldn't get that clown song out of my head. And I had to sing it."

So, forget the army man, the bridge builder and the architect. He's gonna be a clown. Which I think suits him quite nicely. ;)


----------------------------------------------------------


Aaron rode his second dirt bike race on October 6th. He really seems to enjoy it, which is nice because he sometimes shies away from things that are risky. But I think the competition and the thrill of the win got him!

He placed 5th in the race and brought home a nice trophy:
Then he told me we needed to hire a building person to come build a hall of fame for all his trophies. It needs to be very long and curvy.

For the record, he probably has half a dozen trophies right now, including several from his soccer and T-Ball exploits, this race trophy and the trophy he got in his first race where all the PeeWee riders trophied.

So naturally I told him we would build him that long, curvy hall of fame if I win $1,000,000 in the McDonald's Monopoly game.

(By the way, if anyone knows where I can get a Boardwalk gamepiece, I'd be forever grateful.)

1 comment:

Jaelan @ Making Mrs. M said...

Aw, haha. How adorable. I love you sis! I have to say, my nephew will be quite a catch in that clown suit.