Thursday, August 11, 2011

Turquoise Toes?

Yes, please!  
 
That super fancy background is my new classroom clock sitting atop a bunch of paper I've been using to cut out lettering.  Hey, it was close by and looked prettier than my carpet or a dining room chair.  Classy.
 


I bought this Finger Paints brand polish earlier this summer and I just love it!  The color is called "Tiffany Imposter."  Tomorrow I have to dress more formally than I'm really comfortable when it's 110 degrees out because in the midst of orientation, there will be a luncheon hosted by the school board, chamber of commerce and a local bank.  So this is my little bit of "me." 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *love* that! My toes are always either pink or red... maybe I should live dangerously for once!!

Jasmine Bonner said...

Jayme - DO IT!! It's so much fun! I also have some China Glaze called Flying Dragon that is purple with neon blue glitter. :)

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.